BeatSpeak is an ideal metronome for all musicians but especially drummers who not only want a solid time-keeper, but also want to know exactly which beat they’re on after a drum fill or complex polyrhythmic break. BeatSpeak says each beat or bar aloud in the language of your choice, so that you always know which beat you’re on without having to check visually.
BeatSpeak features include:
* An elegant and easy-to-use interface – simply tap on the screen to start and stop the metronome
* Slide and tap to adjust the tempo and the beats per bar at any time
* Also featuring a “Tap Tempo” button – tap 4 times along with your song to set the tempo
* BeatSpeak is multilingual – select your desired language for audio playback – currently available are English and Japanese
* Also select your preferred voice – male and female voices for all languages are available
* New BARS feature tells you what bar you are on – drummers will never miss a beat or bar again
* New – Fully multilingual. Select the display language of your choice – currently available are English, German and Japanese
Ear Trainer is an application for the iPhone, iPad and iPhone Touch designed to help train your musical ear. Ear Trainer is aimed at musicians, music students and anyone interested in musical theory and improving their musical ear. Ear Trainer includes lessons and exercises for interval comparison, interval identification, chord identification, chord inversion, chord progressions, scales and relative pitch.
Exercise levels range from beginner to very advanced. As a beginner, Ear Trainer will guide you and recommend exercises to help you gradually improve your skills. More advanced users can focus on different areas of the application or select to start training at a higher level.
Each exercise is preceded by a short introduction which explains its intent as well as shows, and plays, an example on the app’s virtual piano. This gives the user a better understanding of the meaning behind each particular lesson before they start.
When an exercise is complete the users’ statistics are saved allowing them to track their progress and easily return to areas that need more training. Ear Trainer indicates when a user is ready to move on to the next lesson.